needle vs needle
- Embroidery needles - a piece of equipment to help pass a piece of thread through the fabric. Needles include crewel, chenille, tapestry, milliners and beading needles.
- The needle on a record player to pick up the sound -"put the needle on the record".
- surface embroidery - which can be worked on any fabric without regard to the fabric threads following a design
- improvising on the microphone - "freestylin"
- cutwork - an embroidery technique where you cut away the orginal fabric to produce a design, normally edged with the buttonhole stitch.
- cutting up records, as in scratching and mixing ..dj cutmaster swift, cuttin' records, etc.
- loop stitch, which is used for straight or curved lines or to fill areas of the fabric.
- loopin' beats - repeating the same sampled sound
count vs count
- count the number of threads per 2.5m in evenweave fabric, counted thread embroidery worked on evenweave fabric by counting the number of threads
- counting the number of beats - bpm (beats per minute)
I'm not sure if Encroaching Upright Gobelin has yet to be embraced by djs but hey the night is yet young.